Spring Lakes is pleased to announce for 2022 the launch and opening of our fishing lakes here in Nottinghamshire.
Not only do we have a 15ft deep lake filled with carp, bream, rudd, roach, tench and pike. We also have the River Trent between the lakes which can also be fished. The area is in a peaceful open area away from our Active Water Sports so don’t worry about noise scaring away the fish.
Our fishing lake is membership only, if you would like to join our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waiver is required (top right of our website)
- Correct unhooking equipment is required when fishing on the lake: a large landing net (minimum 36” or larger) and a large unhooking mat including long forceps. These must be with the angler at all times and gags are not permitted.
- Braided main lines only of 40lbs+.
- You must use a recognised wire trace system for both lure and bait fishing using barbless trebles only (barbed are acceptable on lures).
- No rods are to be left unattended, under any circumstances.
- Never weigh or lift a fish by the gills, use a net or weigh sling.
- When moving fish to and from the water please ensure you always use a landing net or zipped unhooking mat.
- When photographing fish; support the fish over a large unhooking mat, kneel and please do not stand up with the fish.
- When returning fish after capture, please support the fish in the water giving it plenty of time to recover before releasing it.
- If a fish is deep hooked – hold the fish in the water, in a landing net and seek assistance.
- You must hold a UK Fishing License which is in date.